The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency on Friday afternoon, conducted a buy – bust operation in Barangay San Nicolas, Iriga City which led to the arrest of Francis Manuel “Bong” De Lima, tagged as a High – Value Target in the Provincial Target List and allegedly identified as the nephew of detained Senator Leila De Lima.
Two (2) separate operations were coordinated with joint elements of Iriga City Police and the Regional Intelligence Division under the supervision of Regional Director Christian O. Frivaldo commenced the operation around 5:10pm by barging in at Room 3, Zams Apartelle where “Bong” De Lima, 39, was apprehended.
The following have been confiscated with an estimated street value of P374,000.00
“1. One (1) small silver perfume box marked as GCB 1 with signature containing five (5) pieces heat sealed transparent sachets containing while crystalline substance suspected as shabu marked as GCB 2, GCB 3, GCB 4, GCB 5 and GCB 6 all with signature with an estimated weight of MOL 25 grams worth one hundred thousand pesos (Php. 100,000.00)
2. One (1) piece P1,000 bill with serial number HQ363490 placed on top of several boodle money wrapped inside a transparent plastic bag with label “PIGEON” marked as GCB 7 with signature
3. One (1) piece Chico mobile cellular phone marked as GCB 8 with signature
4. One (1) piece black and pink pouch marked as GCB 9 with signature
5. One (1) crumpled aluminum foil placed inside a transparent plastic bag marked as GCB 11 with signature
6. One (1) unit black Motor Star motorcycle marked as GCB 10 with signature and;
7. One (1) piece heat sealed transparent plastic sachet marked as RNE 09/28/18 containing while crystalline substance suspected as shabu with an estimated weight of MOL 0.3 gram worth one thousand five hundred pesos (Php. 1,500.00).”
An earlier buy – bust operation was also conducted at around 2:45pm in Room 20, Lendes Hotel, Brgy. San Isidro, Iriga City by PDEA’s composite anti – narcotics team which resulted to the arrest of 3 other alleged drug personalities such as Ariel Regazpi, 40, tricycle driver and a resident of Bato, Camarines Sur; Joan Sabanal, 28, a massage therapist and Alicia Mae Dice, 19, both residing in Iriga City.
In a statement, Frivaldo said, “Cases for violation Article II of RA 9165, otherwise known as the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002 are being prepared for filing against the suspects,”
Read some reactions from netizens below:
Malaya De La Cruz: Panggigipit ito sa mga opposition. Porque mga illegal drugs ang negosyo nila. Dapat talaga mapatalsik si Dictator para immune na uli sila.
Leon Maharas: Ano yung sinabe ni Witch risa na small fish lang ang hinuhule? Nephew ng Drug Queen Fish, huli din sa drugs. Put them together in one Big Fish Bowl😂…🎣
Dear avid readers, what do you think of this article? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Source: Manila Bulletin
Pamangkin ni De lima ,na si Francis Manuel De lima arestado sa buy – bust operation sa Brgy.San Nicolas ,Iriga cityCamarines Sur..si De lima ay nasa high value target ..Tiklo！mga kadugo mo manang De lima nagpapatibay ng ebidensya laban sayo na isa ka talagang drug queen